1. Nice person.
2. Have some skill sets which you don’t have.
3. Can live with high pressure.
4. Self-motivated and growth mindset, who can learn and catch up new things quickly.
5. Similar value or hobby.
6. Persistent and willing to finish something.
7. Interested in what you are working on and would like to commit.
1. You may work on some projects together before. It is better that you already went through some tough time together.
2. Reference from friends, colleague, mentor, or someone you can trust.
3. Join startup events and meet someone.
4. There are some platforms or apps for co-founders.
5. Sometimes it is just luck.
6. Do your best to get the work done, there are some successful sole founders as well.